The conference Banach Spaces and Operator Theory with Applications is conceived as an international meeting place of specialists interested in functional analysis and applications. Its main goal to discuss recent progress and outline perspectives of future developments in the area. The conference is open for contributions from all branches of functional analysis, priority however will be given to the following research subjects:
- interpolation of operators on Banach spaces
- geometry and local theory of Banach spaces
- multilinear maps and polynomials
- geometric and topological properties of Banach lattices
- factorization of operators on Banach function spaces.